Vango Nova 300 3 Person Tent Details
A quick and easy tunnel tent for three campers, that’ll shelter you through a wide range of weathers – recommended by the DofE and featuring on the DofE Expedition Kit List.
It’s simple to set up and packs away to a light, small size that’s easy to take anywhere, making it an ideal choice for first time youth campers, festival goers, DofE participants and Scouts expeditioners.
Its tunnel shape with ‘gothic arch’ pole structure makes it roomy inside, stable in wind, and helps water or snow to run off the flysheet.
Taped seams and ‘rain-stop’ doors keep it dry inside, and the Vango TBSII tension band system helps it to stand up to strong windy weather.
- Weight: 2.9kg (trail weight 2.48kg)
- Part mesh inner door allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- O-shaped inner door, easily opened with one hand
- ‘Rain stop’ flysheet door structured so that rain will not drop into the inner when opened
- Conveniently positioned inner pockets for organising essential items
- Identical poles for easy pitching
- Flysheet and inner pitch together for quick, easy pitching and packing
- Comes in ‘Fast pack’ tent bag with oversized opening and compression straps for easy packing