For climbers, scramblers, walkers and adventurers in any season.
- Active cut with high lift crotch
- Part elasticated waist with button / zipped fly closure and webbing belt with low profile buckle
- Two zipped mesh lined front pockets, Zipped pull out security pocket
- Mesh lined thigh vents
- Reinforced seat, knee and inner ankle (pre-bent knees)
- Ankle zips and press stud adjustable ankles
- UPF 40+ protection
Montane Terra Pants (Short Leg) are lightweight, hard-wearing and weather resistant mountain trousers ideal for adventurers out in all seasons wanting supreme weather protection. Ideal for any demanding outdoor sports, the Terra keeps on going through all weathers. TACTEL® fabrics together with a TEFLON® surface finish allow you to scrape, scratch and abuse your trousers on the mountain side.
The TACTEL® Nylon outer provides a cotton-like feel, which doesn’t rustle or crackle, but retains the durability and fast drying qualities of Nylon. The tight weave of TACTEL® together with a TEFLON® surface finish helps water to bead up and run off the fabric face.
The Terra has an active cut with a high lift crotch and pre-bent knees for a large range of movement. The fabrics are protective against UPF40+ and the pants have mesh pockets to stash energy gels, snacks and money for a quick beverage.
Comfortable, lightweight, highly technical, and designed specifically for the rigours of trekking and scrambling.