If you are looking for an air tent representing value for money, the Kampa Brean 3 Air is one of the best on the market, featuring quick pitching AirFrame technology and boasting a feature packed specification, perfect for short breaks or longer stays. The Weathershield™ 68D flysheet offers great protection whilst remaining extremely lightweight and durable.
Ideal for couples and especially for touring, the Brean 3 Air accommodates sleeping for up to three persons at the darker rear of the tent, featuring darkened bedrooms to reduce early morning light for a great nights sleep. Handy internal storage pockets to both sides of the bedroom keep essentials close at hand.
Access to the tent is sheltered, covered by an integrated canopy providing you with additional outdoor living space to relax and unwind. Perfect for wet weather entry, the integral canopy provides great protection from the elements for the front of the tent. Access to the tent is flat and easy thanks to the drop-down doorstep design, with high level ventilation featuring to the front and rear, with the front door featuring a secondary mesh panels for additional bug free ventilation. The ventilation features help to regulate internal temperature and reduce the effects of condensation.
Large windows couple with a lighter roof fabric to keep things light and airy inside providing great views, with windows featuring toggled blinds for privacy when required. High visibility guylines can be pegged out quickly, offering great looks and performance, whilst other clever features include a cable entry point, colour coded inner tent suspension and a SabreLink Flex ready system for attaching optional lighting for that relaxing cosy evening ambience.
A highly recommended optional footprint is available offering protection for the Brean 3’s groundsheet, whilst an optional tent carpet will provide soft and welcoming warmth, along with comfort underfoot.
Lightweight and compact, the Brean 3 Air offers convenience and simplicity in equal measures, perfect to put in the car for a last minute impromptu weekend break away – be well prepared for your next adventure with the Kampa Brean 3 Air.
- Integrated Front Canopy – protects front of tent from elements and offers shelter and wet weather entry
- Secondary mesh on front door for bug free ventilation
- High Visibility Guylines – look fantastic and can be seen in lower light conditions
- Compact Pack Size – easily fits into the car for a weekend break
- Drop-down doorstep – for flat and easy access into the living area
- Large PVC Windows – flood the interior with plenty of daylight
- Toggled Blinds – offer privacy when required
- Lightened Roof Material – makes for a brighter interior ambience
- Darkened Bedrooms – to reduce early morning light
- Handy Storage pockets to both sides of inner tent
- Cable Entry Point – for mains cable access
- Lantern hanging point
- Colour coded inner tent suspension – for ease of setup
- SabreLink Flex ready – for attaching optional lighting for a cosy evening ambience
- Optional Footprint & Tent Carpet available