Cotill Outdoor&Sports socks are ideal for hikin, snowboard, camping, skiing, climbing, trekking, outdoor trailing, cycling, running, golf
– Comfortable to wear with no sense of restraint
– Moisture Wicking
– Arch Support
– Prevent Blisters
– Reduce Pain
We designed these socks to be everyday wear – not too thick, not too thin. We also reinforced the toe and heel so they won’t wear out on you as quickly as other hiking socks can.
Fabric Ingredients: 80% Combed Cotton, 15% Nylon, 5% Spandex
S/M (Men Shoe 6-9 UK Size/Women Shoe 3.5-7.5 UK Size)
L/XL (Men Shoe 9-11.5 UK Size/Women Shoe 7.5-10 UK Size)
3 Pairs of socks
To avoid shrinking or losing softness and elasticity, please follow the washing instructions:
Wash inside out with similar colors at a water temperature of not above 30°C or 86°F.
Machine washable. Do not Iron. Do not tumble dry with high temperature.
- COMFORTABLE and DURABLE: 80% Combed Cotton 15% Polyamide Fibre 5%Spandex.High quality material makes our lightweight hiking socks so soft to keep your feet dry throughout the day.
- ARCH SUPPORT: Our hiking socks have suitable compression in arch to protect you when you walk, jog and trek and stability for a perfect fit.
- EXCELLENT ELASTICITY: Good flexibility avoid the rotation of the sock during the movement; elastic ribbed cuffs, not tight or loose.
- ANTI-BLISTERS: Breathable mesh panels can reduce heat and keep you feet at the perfect temperature.Max Cushioning place in areas of high impact to reduce sock and foot pain during sports or daily activity
- MULTI PERFORMANCE: The Great Choice for Hiking, Camping, Mountain Biking, Trail Running, Backpacking, Travel, Trekking and Other Athletic Outdoor Activities and Wide Variety of Sports.