1000 Mile Fusion Walking Socks Conventional sock wisdom dictates that you can either have padding for protection and comfort, or two layers for reduced friction. Padded socks are thick, double layer socks are thin. The mid-calf length 1000 Mile Fusion Walk Sock breaks that mould with innovative design and material technology. A sock that offers everything, the Fusion comes with 1000 Mile’s double layer blister-free guarantee; so the inner layer stays with the foot, and the outer layer moves with the shoe; eliminating friction on the skin and reducing wear. The durable merino wool mix outer regulates temperature and supplies warmth without overheating the wearer, while a Tactel inner sits softly against the skin and wicks moisture to keep you comfortable and dry on hot, longer distance days. Extra padding supplements toe, ball and heel zones, plus a full padded heel zone extends upwards to protect the Achilles tendon. An arch brace wraps the midfoot for additional support and a custom fit. Keep dedicated feet happy! Size guide Small: UK 3-5.5 / EUR 35-38.5 Medium: UK 6-8.5 / EUR 39-42.5 Large: UK 9-11.5 / EUR 43-46.5 Extra Large: UK 12-14 / EUR 47-49
- Double layer construction: eliminates friction between foot and shoe, reducing wear and preventing blisters.
- Tactel inner layer: wicks away perspiration to keep feet dry and cool.
- Padded comfort zones: padding on the toe, heel and ball area of the foot for extra comfort and protection.
- Achilles Tendon protection: full length padded protection for the Achilles Tendon – the first sock to offer you this
- Arch bracing: for additional support.
- Outer Layer: 40% Merino Wool, 29% Nylon, 23% Polyester, 6% Cotton and 2% Lycra, Inner Layer – 1000 Tactel