A lightweight, packable and very sturdy 2-3 man tent for easy, quick camping.
Ideal for wild camping and multiday treks, the Vango Tempest Pro 300 is easily pitched and simple to carry with all the protection you’ll need for the British outdoors.
Built tough and sturdy, it has a ripstop flysheet, with Yunan Eco Alloy poles as well as many more technical features. The Venturi Vent System creates a more comfortable environment inside, by reducing the build-up of condensation.
It pitches all-in-one with the inner and flysheet together, and uses Vango’s ‘TBS II’ Tension Band System, combining the webbing of TBS® with the external guying system for total stability even in high winds.
- Rain stop flysheet doors prevent wet getting into the inner when opened
- O-shaped inner doors – easily opened with one hand
- Part mesh inner door allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Conveniently positioned inner pockets for organising essential items
- Comes in oversized ‘fast pack’ tent bag for easy packing, with compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok guyline runners – Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Multiple reflective points for visibility in low light
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
|3 – 4 Person|
|Breathable 100% polyester|
|52 x ø19|
|Yunan Eco Alloy|
|Backpacking, Expedition, Touring, Weekend|
|Fire Retardant Flysheet, Internal Storage Pockets, Vents|