Sierra Designs’ original Meteor tent was a bona-fide classic, renowned across the US for its practicality and liveability. The latest model has undergone a serious makeover, retaining all of the best features while adding extra interior space and saving weight. The reconfigured pole system adds headroom, while a full mesh inner reduces weight and increases ventilation. The fly rolls back on all four sides, maximising airflow and offering superb night-sky views. It’s easy to set up too, with poles that lock in place, extended pole sleeves and colour-coding to help you quickly identify what’s what. The design is fully free-standing, with twin doors and porches that give easy entry and exit plus plenty of room for all your gear.
- Fully freestanding for versatile pitch and ease of use
- Full coverage fly with rollback stargazer feature for ventilation and night sky views
- 2-door 2-vestibule design for ease of use and gear storage
- Hubbed pole structure with ridge pole to make vertical side walls
- Prebends for increased internal area at head and feet