The outdoorer tent set is a must for every camper! It contains various types of peg and accessories for tents and camping. With this set you will always be prepared for all eventualities.
It includes the most commonly-used types of peg: sand pegs, alu pegs, screw-thread pegs, earth pegs, bedrock pegs and square pegs. With this broad range, they have all soil-types covered. The outdoorer Sand Fortress sand pegs are for use in soft, sandy soils. For medium soil such as meadow soils, earth pegs, square pegs or the outdoorer aluminium Alu Pegs are the most suitable choice. In stony, rough terrain, you will be well served by the outdoorer Rock Peg bedrock peg or the outdoorer Twister screw peg. You will also find a practical rubber mallet and matching peg remover in this set, so that inserting and removing pegs is a cinch.
The outdoorer tent-accessories set is completed with a 20 m guy line, adjustable flaps and rubber rings for tensioning the canvas. If rubber bands are lost or a guy line snaps, you can find a replacement in the outdoorer accessories set.
For convenient transport, the outdoorer tent-accessory kit is supplied in a robust textile bag. This can be closed by two drawstrings.
- the 52-piece set from Outdoorer consists of: 8x earth pegs, 8x square pegs, 4x outdoorer Sandfortress sand pegs, 4x outdoorer Rock Peg bedrock pegs, 4x outdoorer Alu Pegs aluminium pegs, 4x outdoorer Twister screw pegs, 1x peg remover, 1x rubber mallet, 1x 20m guy line, 10x adjustable flaps, 6x rubber bands, 1x transport bag
- different ground pegs for use on soft, medium and hard bases
- practical rubber mallet to insert pegs etc. and peg remover
- guy line with different mounting options for the pegs
- the set comes in a handy textile bag