Osprey Fairview 40 Backpack Offers
Osprey Fairview 40 Backpack Details
Osprey’s lightest travel backpack that conforms to maximum EU carry-on dimensions, tailored to better fit the female form.
Osprey’s women’s-specific Fairview packs are the perfect travelling companion, with the benefits of a travel backpack and the ease and versatility of a suitcase (they’re equipped with the same fantastic features as the Farpoint packs but with a female specific fit).
Built for where wheels won’t go, the Fairview 40 uses a zip-away spacer mesh ventilated backpanel, and can be carried like a backpack but packed like a suitcase. The strong and durable backsystem has an ergonomically shaped hipbelt, harness, yoke and backpanel, so you can carry your gear comfortably when travelling between hotels, the airport or beyond.
Cushioned carry handles on the top and the sides and the removable shoulder strap allow you to easily grab the travel pack off airport baggage carousels. Your gear is readily to hand, with a large zippered opening that allows access to the main compartment, featuring lockable zips for increased security. Inner compression straps allow you to fully maximise the capacity whilst securing your belongings. There’s also a top stash pocket for electronics and sunglasses, dual mesh front pockets for water bottles and a padded internal laptop sleeve.
- Conforms to EU maximum Carry-On luggage size
- Designed for Women
- Die-cut spacer mesh hipbelt and harness
- Dual front mesh pockets
- Grab handles
- ID Card holder
- Internal compression strap system
- Internal key attachment clip
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Lockable zippers
- Low profile and discreet zippered main pocket
- Padded laptop and tablet sleeve
- Panel zip access to main compartment with lockable zippers
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Twin compression webbing straps
- Zip-away die-cut spacer mesh hipbelt and harness
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket