The Cortes Octagon is something a bit different. Part classic Yurt design, part space age mothership, the single large room and 360 degree views make this a fantastic space for outdoor living.
Just about as versatile as a family tent can be – the Coleman Cortes Octagon is a single large room that can be used for luxury camping, family holidays, garden parties.
Large mesh windows all around give fantastic views, while the full-height external curtains and sewn in groundsheet offer full waterproof protection. You can even remove the flysheet entirely and just use the inner and poles to create a large insect-free space that’s ideal for hot, dry days.
The front door is hinged (like a proper door) which makes getting in and out a lot easier than most tents, and the wheeled carry bag makes it easy to get from the car to your chosen pitch. A clever combination of design and practicality.
The Coleman Cortes Octagon won 2015 Tent Of The Year at the Camping Magazine Editor’s Choice Awards
- 8 man, single room tent that can be used for holidays, festivals, or in the garden.
- Fully waterproof flysheet – 2000mm Hydrostatic Head with taped seams to keep you and your family dry.
- Well ventilated inner tent – part polyester and part insect-proof mesh for a breathable and bug free tent.
- Huge mesh windows – for 360° views and a light, airy tent.
- Sewn in groundsheet – offers protection from wet ground as well as insects.
- Stable – strong steel poles.
- Hinged door – for ease in entering and leaving. Has a large storm flap to keep out drips.
- Fire retardant treatment – self extinguishes and doesn’t flare when exposed to naked flame.
- Size: 396 x 396 x 208cm
- Packed size: 85 x 30 x 30cm
- Weight: 20.7kg
- Recommended activity – camping / garden use